Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What is 'your' opinion?!!!


Below is the video of "what's Pakistani girls opinion about India".





Here, I am not stressing about their opinion towards India and Pakistan(However I appreciate that and personally I have similar kind of opinions-think globally)., which becomes political, and I am not into politics;-)


Moon,Sun and Stars are there for all to share...I completely agree..Every one is running for maximum share ;-). I just wonder how the thoughts & opinions varies from an individual in a group and the one who is representing that group!


Leadership is not at all about taking stuffs personally..I believe "leadership is all about absolute sacrifice for a good cause".


Thanks to Robin , for giving out such a simple yet exceptional quote "Lead Without Titles":-).



.

No comments:

Post a Comment